Circuit for Measurement
Design the circuit board according to your requirements.
- Circuit Board for Temperature Measurement (With Thermocouple and Thermistor)
- Circuit Board for Encoder Input
- LVDT Single Conditioner
- Pressure Sensor Circuit Board
- 4-20mA Input Circuit Board
Convert input signals from sensors into operation-fascilitating signals or signals for control.
|Convert to digital signals.||Output through serial communication (RS-232C, RS485, CAN)
Output through parallel communication.
|Convert to analog signals||Non-linear signal → Linear signal
Convert a signal level.
|Display||Display values (7 segment LED or LCD).
Display a result compared with threshold.
|Control||Convert signals for control.|
|Calculation Output||Calculate measured values and output the result.|
Protection against Noizes
Design a circuit board protected against noizes.
Provide Solutions for Difficult Problems
- Correct temperature characteristics by harnessing temperature characteristics of the same parts
- Correct differences arising from thermoelectromotive forces
- Determine standard voltages according to characteristics of a sensor.