Loom Inverter for Inching Movement
Slow inching motor controller contributes to safety of operators and improves the quality of cloth (Preventing a weaving bar).
When inching movements are carried out with AC power, you may not be able to stop a loom where you want to at one stop. This inverter controls rotational speed of a motor and stops a loom exactly where it is supposed to.
You can adjust inching speed between 5 and 12Hz. This inverter works with a power supply of 220 V and 380 V.
- In-house Products
- DC Power Supply
- Rush-starting Loom Controller
- NC Data Recorder
- Jet Loom Controller
- NC Program Edit Software
- Loom Inverter for Inching Movement
- Timing System for Racing Vehicles
- Weft Feeder
- Sensor for Power Source
- Cable Checker "Kanpeki/Wanmei"
- Electrical Device
- Electrical Control Device
- Control Software Development
- Control Device Assembly
- Control Box Production
- Wiring and Trial
- Wire Harness