Feeder is a device to provide weft yarns (transverse threads) to a loom (weaving machine). Weft yarns are wrapped around a feeder drum. A sensor attached to a feeder monitors the amount of weft yarns left on a drum, and a feeder automatically accumulates inserted weft yarns under an inverter control (Total length of stored weft yarns = circumference of a drum multiplied by the number of coils wrapped around the drum). With an electro-magnetic solenoid hook pin, a feeder stops providing yarns when the preset amount of yarns is inserted. Our weft feeder DSR-3 is the state-of-the-art high performance feeder available at competitive prices.
Specifications and Features
- Provide weft yarns according to the speed of a loom.
Maximum speed of weft yarn insertion：2000m/min
- Equip warp yarn sensor (Detects warp yarn break). Stop a loom before an error stop to prevent damages in the quality of cloth.
- Drum Storage: 12 to 80 coils
- Adjust settings for a diameter and moving parts of a drum concurrently. Can change a width of cloth any time.
- Storage pitch can be easily adjusted. the amount is adjustable in both S and Z directions without steps.
- Can switch rotational directions by adjusting parameters.
- Celamic shaft is used for a hook pin. Work fast, easy to maintain.
- Dimention: 320mm (L) × 180mm (W) × 230mm (H)
- Weigh about 9.5kg
- In-house Products
- DC Power Supply
- Rush-starting Loom Controller
- NC Data Recorder
- Jet Loom Controller
- NC Program Edit Software
- Loom Inverter for Inching Movement
- Timing System for Racing Vehicles
- Weft Feeder
- Sensor for Power Source
- Cable Checker "Kanpeki/Wanmei"
- Electrical Device
- Electrical Control Device
- Control Software Development
- Control Device Assembly
- Control Box Production
- Wiring and Trial
- Wire Harness